Residencial Albert Scharlé
Rua Engenheiro Albert Scharlé, 163, Luxemburgo, Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil
Sobre o edifício:
- First venture in Latin America to be certified by the Healthy Building Certificate with the maximum level (A)
- An apartment created for your sigh to be lost in amplitude.
- Sole tower in a block of, approximately, 6,000m². A real urban oasis.
- Units with 4 bedrooms, with 155m², 156m², 183m², or 360m².
- Reflexive blue glasses in the balconies, toughened glass in the bathrooms, and blue translucent glass in the living room and bedrooms.
- Aluminum sliding panels, so that each resident can control the solar incidence in their own balcony.
- One innovation; the social lifts open directly inside each unit.
- External lift for people with disabilities and reduced mobility, ensuring accessibility to the building from Rua Engenheiro Albert Scharlé.
- Leisure variety for all ages, deployed along two floors:
- Pilotis: swimming pool integrated with sauna, children’s pool, garage band kids, party hall, home cinema, gourmet venue, pool place, locker room, sports court, tennis court, musical playground, kitchen, games, ecological space with fruit trees, and deck.
- Intermezzo: a surprising leisure area for adults in the 19th floor, where owners can enjoy a marvelous panoramic view. Pilates studio, locker rooms, places to rest, sauna, kitchen, massage room, fitness, pool place, spa with pools, and games.
- Landscaping by Luis Carlos Orsini, the same landscape architect from Instituto Inhotim